• Maximum quantity at Self Promo pricing is 500 pcs.
• Bulk packed unless otherwise noted on catalog pages.
• No setup charge for an exact repeat.
• PMS matches and running charges are still applicable.
• Artwork stays on file for 2 years.
• Tekweld is not responsible if repeat orders are produced incorrectly due to inaccurate information on PO.
Rush Orders: See Additional Charges Below
• All production ready artwork must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Orders and artwork must be received before 10:30am EST. If received later, production begins next business day.
• Orders required in less than the standard published lead time are subject to rush charges (see below).
• Email art and PO to email@example.com
• All rush services are dependent upon credit approval and problem free camera-ready art.
• Purchase order must indicate “Rush Service” if desired, otherwise, standard production time will apply.
• Must call for availability and approval.
• Tekweld will not be responsible for any delays due to incomplete or inaccurate information on purchase order or payment information.
• Applies to catalog quantities only. Quantities of less than minimums are not available for rush service.
• Rush service is subject to available inventory. (Must clearly state rush on order, failure to state RUSH on the order may cause a delay in shipping.)
• Once an order is received, production will begin the next day.
• Order must include clear in-hands date. (Failure to state IN-HANDS date on the order may cause a delay in shipping.)
• Orders must clearly state these crucial facts: item number, item color, quantity, imprint color(s), imprint location(s), art instructions and shipping instructions. Failure to provide this necessary info on P.O. would render it incomplete and may delay production time.
• Paper proofs not available for rush orders.
• Rush orders must ship via UPS. If shipping method is not clearly stated, this authorizes shipment via air to meet in-hands date given.
Orders not eligible for Tek-Rush include
• Orders over max quantity; (End column)
• Custom Packaging & Custom acrylics
• Customers on credit card terms
• Paper proofs, pre-production samples and self-promos.
• Name personalization
• Type setting and art modifications
• Over 10 Drop ships
• Over 5 Spec samples
• Customer inserts or special handling
• 1 Day Rush Service - Add 35% of total unit cost.
• 2 Day Rush Service - Add 30% of total unit cost.
Less Than Minimum Orders:
• $50.00 (v) Absolute minimum quantity available is half of the minimum listed catalog quantity.
• Blank orders are available at EQP minus 10%.
• Please note that on blank orders there will be no product information/ingredients.
• Over/Underrun policy will not exceed 10%. Every effort is made to ship exact quantities on all order; however, Tekweld reserves the right to ship 10% under or over the quantity ordered.
• All prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
• Any changes made to an order via phone, after it has been received by Tekweld must be confirmed in writing via email or by fax.
• Tekweld assumes when artwork has been submitted for reproduction this artwork was submitted in full compliance with the laws governing copyright, trademarks, etc. Purchasers, by placing these orders, agree not to hold Tekweld responsible for any damages, costs and/or expenses incurred under these laws as a consequence of our use of said artwork. The logos and designs featured on items or with relation to promotional items are to show design capabilities only. These designs are available for sale and do not imply endorsement of any products within the catalog. Logo bearing merchandise can only be obtained through the companies to which the logos or symbols belong.
• For quantities exceeding posted quantity please contact your customer service representative.
• Tekweld accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover Card
• While we strive for excellence, there are times in which a customer may not find satisfaction with a product. Under these circumstances, all potential returns must be submitted for review within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Returned merchandise will not be accepted without written consent from Tekweld.
• Tekweld reserves the right to request a sample before a return authorization is made.
• Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
• All cancellations must be sent in writing via email or fax.
• Once cancellation is received, Tekweld will acknowledge receipt of cancellation in writing via email. If cancellation confirmation is not received from Tekweld with 24 hours please contact your customer service representative.
• Tekweld will not be held responsible if no attempt is made to ensure cancellation request was received.
• There will be no cancellation charge if order is cancelled before proof is approved.
• A 50% cancellation fee will be applicable if proof has already been approved.
• No cancellation will be accepted for completed production runs.
• FOB: Hauppauge, New York, 11788 USA, unless noted on item.
• CANADA: NO SPF, water or energy products.
• Shipping charges will be added to the invoice.
• All small packages will ship UPS ground unless requested otherwise on purchase order.
• Shipments cannot be made a PO Box.
• C.O.D. shipments are not available.
• All standard ground parcel rates are subject to change without notice.
• Customer must advise if shipping to a residential address.
• Tekweld will not be held responsible for delayed shipments when merchandise is given to carrier on time.
• Foreign shipments (shipments outside the continental United States): RECEIVER OF GOODS will be responsible for all taxes, duties and miscellaneous charges related to the shipment Declared value will be catalog pricing unless otherwise requested. Tekweld is not responsible for delays in customs, ocean freight shipments or air freight shipments beyond our immediate control.
Drop Shipments/Split Shipments:
• Drop shipment: $10.00 (v) per additional location after the first.
• An excel file is required for drop shipments of more than 5 locations, with complete address field information.
• Third Party Billing: $10.00(v).
• Email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Logo Placement & Sizing: Unless a specific size is indicated on your purchase order or artwork, Tekweld will determine the most appropriate size of your imprint. If imprint size is not indicated, we reserve the right to decorate the are most suitable for the artwork method specified.
• All fonts must be converted to outlines or you must provide us with the font file when submitting your artwork. Failure to do so may cause a delay in proof creation and/or production time.
• Acceptable File Formats: Vector art is REQUIRED; Files Accepted: AI, EPS, PDF.
• Formats Accepted: PC or MAC.
Point Size Guidelines:
• For best readability fonts should not be smaller than 6 points and Ruled lines to be not less than 5 points.
• Decals items min 5pt
• Direct Print (Silk Screen/ Pad Printed) items min 7pt
• Sublimation items 8pt
• Digitek items 6pt
• Embroidered items 14pt
• Docucolor or Booklet/Paper Printed items 5pt
• Lenstek items Recommend 1 word or large designs only
• Ruled lines to be not less than 5 points.
Tekweld is fully committed to providing the highest quality, safest products for our clients. Products meet applicable New York State, Federal standards, and FDA regulations and laws.
FDA OTC Regulatory Statement
All labeling requirements for Over-The-Counter Drugs laws and regulations are followed and cannot be deviated under the FDA Title 21, Volume 4, CITE: 21CFR201.66.
OTC drug products are shipped with expiration dates ranging from six to twenty-four months from the date of sale. Tekweld is unable to guarantee specific expiration dates within that range, orders will not ship out with expiration dates inside of six months from the date of sale. All lot numbers and expirations date are kept on file for up to 5 years of manufacture date.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please email email@example.com.
FDA Medical: 3004965821
FDA Labeler Code: 71160
Specific Third Party testing of our products is available upon request.
Tekweld abides and follows all Prop 65 regulations and labeling laws.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov