• Orders and art can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Standard production time: 3-10 working days from proof approval on catalog quantities, including (where applicable) repeat orders on most items. Subject to stock availability.
• Production time begins the next working day after an order is production ready. Production ready means that all art, credit and/or proof issues are resolved. Order acknowledgment will be emailed for every order with a ship date.
• Large orders may require longer production time. Check with customer service or your account representative for details.
• Direct Print: $50.00 (v) per color/location.
• Additional Imprint Colors and/or Second Location: Add $0.25 (v) each running charge per color, per location.
• Digitek: $0.35 (v)
• Decal: $50.00 (v) includes full color process imprint
• Imprint Color/Copy Change: $20.00 (v) per imprint color change
• PMS Color Match: $28.00 (v) per PMS matched imprint color. Please note that Tekweld makes every possible effort to match colors as close as possible to the assigned PMS color. We do not guarantee exact color match. Stock imprint colors are available at no charge.
• Typesetting: $8.00 (v) includes retouching of supplied art and/or adding text.
Stock Imprint Colors:
• Black, Blue-PMS #286, Reflex Blue, Blue-PMS #301, Brown-PMS #4625, Gray-PMS #430, Green-PMS #347, Gold-PMS #871, Silver-PMS #877, Navy Blue-PMS #289, Orange-PMS #021, Purple-PMS #2597, Red-PMS #186, White and Yellow-PMS #116
• No charge.
• All new orders automatically receive an email paper proof if time permits unless PO states no proof required.
• All changes and approvals of paper proofs must be returned to Tekweld via email or fax.
• Changes on paper proofs may delay your order and may incur an additional charge of $15.00 (v).
• $50.00 (v)
• Allow 3 business days for production.
• Preproduction sample not available on rush orders.
• No charge (must supply camera ready artwork)
• Allow 5-7 business days.
• EQP plus no setup fee. But our self promo policy is EQP minus 50%, plus no setup fee (exclusions apply)
• Bulk packed unless otherwise noted on catalog pages.
• No setup charge for an exact repeat.
• PMS matches and running charges are still applicable.
• Artwork stays on file for 2 years.
• Tekweld is not responsible if repeat orders are produced incorrectly due to inaccurate information on PO.
Rush Orders: see additional charges below
• Orders and artwork must be received before 11:00am EST. If received later, production begins
next business day.
• Orders required in less than the standard published lead time are subject to rush charges (see below).
• Email art and PO to rush @tekweld.com
• All rush services are dependent upon credit approval and problem free camera-ready art.
• Purchase order must indicate "Rush Service" if desired, otherwise, standard production time will apply.
• Must call for availability and approval.
• Tekweld will not be responsible for any delays due to incomplete or inaccurate information on purchase order or payment information.
• 1 Day Rush Service - Add 35% of total unit cost.
• 2 Day Rush Service - Add 30% of total unit cost.
Less Than Minimum Orders:
• $50.00 (v) Absolute minimum quantity available is half of the minimum listed catalog quantity.
• Blank orders are available at EQP minus 10%.
• Please note that on blank orders there will be no product information/ingredients.
• Over/Underrun policy will not exceed 10%. Every effort is made to ship exact quantities on all order; however, Tekweld reserves the right to ship 10% under or over the quantity ordered.
• All prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
• Any changes made to an order via phone, after it has been received by Tekweld must be confirmed in writing via email or by fax.
• Tekweld assumes when artwork has been submitted for reproduction this artwork was submitted in full compliance with the laws governing copyright, trademarks, etc. Purchasers, by placing these orders, agree not to hold Tekweld responsible for any damages, costs and/or expenses incurred under these laws as a consequence of our use of said artwork. The logos and designs featured on items or with relation to promotional items are to show design capabilities only. These designs are available for sale and do not imply endorsement of any products within the catalog. Logo bearing merchandise can only be obtained through the companies to which the logos or symbols belong.
• For quantities exceeding posted quantity please contact your customer service representative.
• Tekweld accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover Card
• While we strive for excellence, there are times in which a customer may not find satisfaction with a product. Under these circumstances, all potential returns must be submitted for review within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Returned merchandise will not be accepted without written consent from Tekweld.
• Tekweld reserves the right to request a sample before a return authorization is made.
• Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
• All cancelations must be sent in writing via email or fax.
• Once cancellation is received, Tekweld will acknowledge receipt of cancellation in writing via email. If cancellation confirmation is not received from Tekweld with 24 hours please contact your customer service representative.
• Tekweld will not be held responsible if no attempt is made to ensure cancellation request was received.
• There will be no cancellation charge if order is cancelled before proof is approved.
• A 50% cancellation fee will be applicable if proof has already been approved.
• No cancellation will be accepted for completed production runs.
• FOB: Hauppauge, New York, 11788 USA, unless noted on item.
• CANADA: NO SPF, water or energy products.
• Shipping charges will be added to the invoice.
• All small packages will ship UPS ground unless requested otherwise on purchase order.
• Shipments cannot be made a PO Box.
• C.O.D. shipments are not available.
• All standard ground parcel rates are subject to change without notice.
• Customer must advise if shipping to a residential address.
• Tekweld will not be held responsible for delayed shipments when merchandise is given to carrier on time.
• Foreign shipments (shipments outside the continental United States): RECEIVER OF GOODS will be responsible for all taxes, duties and miscellaneous charges related to the shipment Declared value will be catalog pricing unless otherwise requested. Tekweld is not responsible for delays in customs, ocean freight shipments or air freight shipments beyond our immediate control.
Drop Shipments/Split Shipments:
• Drop shipment: $10.00 (v) per additional location after the first.
• An excel file is required for drop shipments of more than 5 locations, with complete address field information.
• Third Party Billing: $10.00 (v) per box.
• Email artwork to email@example.com
• Logo Placement & Sizing: Unless a specific size is indicated on your purchase order or artwork, Tekweld will determine the most appropriate size of your imprint. If imprint size is not indicated, we reserve the right to decorate the are most suitable for the artwork method specified.
• Acceptable File Formats: Vector art is REQUIRED; Files Accepted: AI, EPS, PDF.
• Formats Accepted: PC or MAC.
• For best readability fonts should not be smaller than 6 points.
• Ruled lines to be not less than 5 points.
Tekweld is fully committed to providing the highest quality, safest products for our clients. Products meet applicable New York State, Federal standards, and FDA regulations and laws.
FDA Medical: 3004965821
FDA Labeler Code: 71160
Specific Third Party testing of our products is available upon request.
Tekweld abides and follows all Prop 65 regulations and labeling laws.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov